Buying a home is an exciting time in one's life. Making the smart move of choosing a REALTORŪ is your first step to ensuring that your new home and community meet your needs. My services and experience range from suggesting financing alternatives to helping you find the home that best suits you and your family. For your convenience, we also provide listings by email. We pride ourselves on repeat business and hope you'll come to understand why.
How I can help
As your agent, I will:
· Assure that you see all the properties in the area that
meet your criteria.
· Guide you through the entire home buying process, from
finding homes to look at, to getting the best
· Make sure you don't pay too much for your new home and
help you avoid costly mistakes.
· Answer all of your questions about the local market
area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local
economy, and more.
Before you start looking for your new home:
· Check your credit rating. Straighten out any errors
before it's too late.
· Determine a comfortable monthly budget for your new
purchase, including the initial down payment and
monthly costs including martgage payments, real estate
taxes and any association fees.
· Find a loan program that meets your needs and get pre-
qualified (preferably pre-approved).
· Choose a REALTORŪ that you trust and who understands
· Determine what neighborhood best matches your needs.
· Identify important features you need your new home to
Closing costs to expect:
· Lender fees include charges for loan processing,
underwriting, preparation and establishing an escrow
· Third-party fees include charges for insurance, title
search, and other inspections such as termites.
· Government fees include deed recording and state &
local mortgage taxes.
· Escrow and interest fees include homeowner's insurance,
loan interest, real estate taxes, and occasionally
private mortgage insurance.